Friday, July 18, 2008

My first haircut



The other day I went to the hairdresser and asked her when Ella should have her first haircut. She replied right now and less than 30 seconds later had a pair of scissors in her hand, grabbed another client to catch the hair and had done the first snip. I think she must have know it wasn't a good idea to give me time to consider. Her hair is looking much tidier though now and I even put a clip in it sometimes. Rob's mum had kept some hair from his first haircut and on comparing the two, there wasn't much difference.

1 comment:

Michelle's World said...

Yay lots of new posts!! Ella is looking so much more grown up, we will really need to get our kids together for a play sometime again. A weekend away just the two of you - I am so jealous!!
Looks like Ella has been having lots of fun lately.